jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe that some people have a certain inner connection with pets like t

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you believe that some people have a certain inner connection with pets like the horse whisperer?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6418247_f260.jpg

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

Don't forget ... Animals are also very real, Living Beings ...
    The only difference between humans and animals, in terms of the referred Expression, is ... The human Ability, to Speak ... "whisper" ... whereas, Animals can only Respond with Physical Reciprocity ... for they cannot speak or write as we can ... so they may run Away from the evil and Reciprocate, as best as they can, with their Body Language.

3. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

Yes, some people a naturally able to communicate and relate better to animals than other people....read my hub: http://dubuquedogtrainer.hubpages.com/hub/dogwhisperer

4. Peggy W profile image92
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

We have met a lady in our subdivision who walks three dogs that she has gotten from animal shelters.  One was very aggressive and she hired a dog whisperer who taught the humans in the family how to act with regard to the dogs.  She swears by it and all of her animals now get along beautifully.  Apparently there is something to it!

5. Connie Smith profile image90
    Connie Smithposted 5 years ago

While this sounds nutty, I have always been able to know what my dog wants.  Ruggles is a little Yorkie/Maltese mix that weighs eight pounds.  My husband used to laugh at me because I told him that the dog was trying to speak to me telepathically.  Then, after my husband died, the dog went to my sister's for a period of time while I sold my home.  She called me up and said, "I feel like this dog is trying to tell me something.  He just keeps staring at me...."  Well, yes. I felt vindicated because that is exactly how he does it.  He stares and stares and somehow I just know what he wants.  It could partially be because he does not know he is a dog.....

working