jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do you think is the most peaceful animal on the planet?

1. Charlu profile image79
    Charluposted 6 years ago

What do you think is the most peaceful animal on the planet?

2. Amy and Page profile image59
    Amy and Pageposted 6 years ago

the horse they seem so a peace with the world

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Well, the first animal I thought of was a swan.......they look so peaceful swimming around on the water!!

4. amuex profile image52
    amuexposted 6 years ago

My guinea pigs they are so peaceful with themselves

5. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

I think sheep are the most peaceful animal on earth.

6. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 6 years ago

My rabbit is very peaceful, no biting, fighting, and what not. She loves being petted on the top of her head and will sit beside you like a dog.

7. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

A dove or a bunny. The dove just coos and its so soothing.  The bunny is quite docile and easy to tame.

8. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

There are so many "peaceful" animals...in fact, I think that most animals are peaceful, except when pursuing prey for food or defending their territory to protect their young or to earn mating rights. Animals are by nature, peaceful. We could learn from them. I love most all animals (I say "most all" because I am not fond of certain reptiles) but dogs have to be right up there at the top of the list for me. What many people do not realize, because they subscribe to force-based training which in my opinion is wholly unjustified, is that dogs are perhaps the most agreeable creatures on this earth, perfectly suited as human companions. They are easily trained and totally willing to do what we ask so long as we are not abusive and are clear in our requests. I vote for dogs as the most peaceful creature.

9. HubertBarlow profile image57
    HubertBarlowposted 6 years ago

I think it's the birds. They kept singing. It seems they do not have problems at all...

10. Faceless39 profile image95
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Anything that's prey is pretty darn peaceful.  We should all be peaceful.  We should refrain from causing harm and pain in the world.  You are what you eat.

11. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

Probably an animal that sleeps a lot, so it would have to be either the koala or the three toed sloth, can't get more docile than a tree sloth.

12. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

There are species of whales that are very peaceful. They go and they come, they exist, and allow others to exist in peace. Killer whales may be an exception. I have not studied the behavior of whales closely. I have admired theme, however, from a distance.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

working