jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your pets favorite treat and are they store bought, leftovers, or your o

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What is your pets favorite treat and are they store bought, leftovers, or your own recipe?

Do you get dog biscuits or cat treats from the store, maybe some leftover rib bones from dinner, or do you make your own special treats?  If you make your own would you mind sharing the recipe?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6503892_f260.jpg

2. Barnsey profile image79
    Barnseyposted 5 years ago

We get those hollow bones and fill them up with peanut butter only about once a week. Then we freeze it overnight and this keeps Thor the thunder dog happy for hours whenever we need him out of the way like if company comes over etc.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Raw beef ribs are a favorite for my dogs. I will also give small amounts of fresh raw chicken to my cats.

4. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

When we had a pet cat, he loved ice cream and cake.  It was something we gave him on occasion, very rarely.  It was fun to see him eat it.  His whiskers would be covered with the sticky icing which he enjoyed licking clean.

5. Melindas Mind profile image69
    Melindas Mindposted 5 years ago

My rats love it when I give them fruit loops, but that's cause that's rare. It's not healthy for rats to eat too much sweets. The guinea pig loves apples, and the cat loves wet food, which I try to give her about once a week.

6. LetitiaFT profile image83
    LetitiaFTposted 5 years ago

My cat is a cookie monster. The first time I realized it was when I caught her running across the living room with a whole cookie in her mouth like a plate-lipped native. She won't touch fish or chicken if I leave it on the table, but I have to hide the cookies, and would recommend you do too. I don't think they're good for cats and dogs!

working