jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was the name of the first cloned sheep

1. scoop profile image85
    scoopposted 5 years ago

What was the name of the first cloned sheep

2. Nettlemere profile image95
    Nettlemereposted 5 years ago

the first cloned sheep was called Dolly, born 5 July 1996. She was euthanised aged 6 because she had progressive lung disease

3. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I know the first cloned cat. CC. I believe she was cloned at Texas A&M and visits neighboring schools on occasion.

4. dingyskipper profile image65
    dingyskipperposted 5 years ago

Dolly, there is a photo of her (stuffed) on my hub,
    http://dingyskipper.hubpages.com/hub/re … o-eat-meat

5. Caveman Etris profile image72
    Caveman Etrisposted 5 years ago

In truth, the first cloned sheep and other species was done in the 40's. That was in Germany. Humans were cloned not long after that. Technology and scientific discoveries are greatly suppressed from the public. We are all living far in the past and don't need to use things like fossil fuels, radiation, scalpels for surgery, guns, harmful prescription drugs or dams for power. Some of the wealthy, famous, important or connected people are not restricted as we common people are. Did you know we never needed coal to run trains ? Did you know you can charge your cell phone with a simple device that was created by Nikola Tesla a long time ago ?  You can power your home and never pay for electric but people are just now learning this. It was all created decades ago. Welcome to the conspiracy.

working