jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think that animals need privacy?

1. jantamaya profile image75
    jantamayaposted 5 years ago

Do you think that animals need privacy?

Is privacy for animals in the same level important as for us, humans?
    Do pets need more privacy than wild animals?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7156478_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 5 years ago

Speaking of domesticated dogs, yes and no. No, in the sense that dogs don't need to use the bathroom alone as they haven't made up those social taboos that humans are expected to follow.

Yes, in the sense that it is important for the dog to learn how to be alone just like they learn to be with other people, animals, and places. Some dogs are happy to be with their owner ALL the time, but learning how to be alone for a while is a good skill to have.

Some people give their dogs privacy because the dog is aggressive towards them. Food is a good example. Placing the aggressive dog and its food in another room is a not an appropriate use of privacy.

1. Grant N.Z profile image65
      Grant N.Zposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i have tried to anser but there is just not enoff characters in this box i run out off room before i could say all i wanted. I find that fustrating . Cheers Grant

2. profile image0
      DoItForHerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Grant NZ, click the green box above that says "answer this question" instead of the lower, blue text that says "Comment". This will give you lots more characters  smile

working