jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How does your cat or cats show excitement at feeding time?

1. zeke2100 profile image79
    zeke2100posted 4 years ago

How does your cat or cats show excitement at feeding time?

Does your cat get vocal and "talk to you" or just run to his food bowl excitedly?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7954547_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

By meowing excitedly and repeatedly till the food dish is placed in front of her!!

3. dashingme profile image72
    dashingmeposted 4 years ago

Yes, and thats really sweet. They come to you and try to talk, walk around. When I try to ignore he used his hand to touch my feet or jumps in me when im on the coach. When Im about to give him food he runs ahead or follow me to eat his food. Cat is like a baby to me:)

4. TNT Husky profile image70
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Well, my cat is pretty lazy, so I know she's excited about food when she actually gets up and starts meowing. She doesn't stop until the food is in her bowl, and is usually still eating it while I pour. my older brother's (younger) cat does the same thing, but she's at least more active.

5. TENKAY profile image83
    TENKAYposted 4 years ago

I got two cats, a persian named Sabrina and a mixed breed named Daldal. Sabrina acts regal and cool even when hungry. Daldal is very vocal when hungry.

6. nArchuleta profile image91
    nArchuletaposted 4 years ago

Lindemann, who normally meows quite loudly, stands by his bowl and meows pathetically quietly, like he is a half-starved kitten. It's hilarious!

working