jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What is your dog's name?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

What is your dog's name?

What breed is your dog?

2. suk91 profile image71
    suk91posted 4 years ago

My dog's name is Tauffie! Female and is of Spitz breed!

1. suk91 profile image71
      suk91posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Take a look at this hub which i dedicated for her!
      http://suk91.hubpages.com/hub/A-Thank-y … this-world

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

I have two Newfoundland Dogs, a male and a female. The males name is Bruce, and the females name is Magz or Maggie. I took the first initial of all three of my sons along with the first initial of their last name Z and combined all the letter to come up with Magz.

4. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I have a Miniature Schnauzer named Baby.   She is my baby, and I love her to pieces.  She is SO smart.  I have taught her many tricks, and  I've written many articles about her.

5. flacoinohio profile image79
    flacoinohioposted 4 years ago

George, bull terrier, kittie, German Shepard, Abby, Dalmatian, and Buster, Great Pyrenees/Border Collie.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I don't have dogs, but I'll tell you about my dad's dogs. Spike is a puggle. My dad bought him a little spiked collar as a joke saying it would him look mean (even though he isn't) and that's why he said his name is Spike. When he got his Chihuahua, he said it needed a tough name. My mom chose Lobo, but Dad said he was too little to be a wolf, so he decided to call him Poco Lobo.

7. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 4 years ago

My chocolate lab-red nose mixed sweet heart is named Bear smile

8. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 4 years ago

I have a very small (50 pounds) black Lab named River, partly after the Nile and partly because she's always flowing along at my side.

working