Loss of appetite after a seizure?2yr chihuahua.had seizures before but always bo

1. profile image60
    Mj13posted 5 months ago

Loss of appetite after a seizure?2yr chihuahua.had seizures before but always bounced back to normal

She’s had 2 seizures this month so I’m a little more worried. Before it would only happen once every 2 months or so. She only weighs about 5-6 lbs. she’s not very big

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13764239_f260.jpg

2. JoanneKristin profile image85
    JoanneKristinposted 5 months ago

My dog had epilepsy. She had 4 to 5 a day before I put her on potassium bromide. I then doscover anxiety and too much exercise caused them. I would definitely suggest seeing a vet, if it happens more. Feel free to get in touch with me if your do discover this is the problem.   I know quite a bit about it, just from experience. Seizures in dogs is common on occasion. I suggest researching 'tumeric' and seizures. It's natural, and the stuff is amazing for all sorts of things. I gave it to my dog everyday, and for her last 5 years, she didn't have any and wasn't on meds.

3. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 5 months ago

IDK except little dogs if house pets if give too much meat will go into seizure. Another totally unrelated reason ifs a nursing mom will go into seizure due to lack of calcium. 

Best bet to to have vet check it out and see why. Good luck.

working