This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

I saved a fish as I packed it in a water balloon and was going to lake and saved

1. profile image59
    Garimamalik1997posted 5 months ago

I saved a fish as I packed it in a water balloon and was going to lake and saved it

My dream started around 5:30 am where I saved a fish, I had packed it in water balloon on the half way due to continous movement of fish the ballon became thin and water poured out of it I immediately ran to collect water in some container and put the fish back in it , thn I poured tht container in the lake and put my hand in water where this black fish I saved touched my fingers I felt it like a thank you kiss. (This fish wasnt any pet I found it in my bathroom mug)

2. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 5 months ago

Do you know who Nancy Reagen is? Just say no.

working