This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What type of creature would you create?

1. Rock$tarant profile image58
    Rock$tarantposted 7 years ago

It could be anything, fantasy, or even just half dog half man. I would probably create some type of fantasy alien creature, with skin like a fish, and white eyes, and a long tail....

1. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image60
      Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I would not create any new creatures...but would surely paint the crow in some colour other than his current black....so that I could save him from his day to day sufferings.......

2. profile image0
    The stallionposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm... imaginative question, lets see...... Well a mixture of centaur and a Pegasus! I know, my answer is not very imaginative, but its true! smile

3. profile image0
    QuincyDaWonderDogposted 7 years ago

da Puggerfly! imagine a very tiny pug but with butterfly wings. dat would be pretty sweet all right. plus dey would glow in da dark.

'k, bai.

working