How to create a stained glass window with tissue paper for Valentine's Day
1. Trace a heart design on a piece of heavy cardboard (it can be a recycled cereal box) and cut out the design with an x-acto knife.
2. Place the cardboard on a black sheet of construction paper and transfer your design using a pencil.
3. Cut out the heart design from the black construction paper with an x-acto knife.
4. Put some white glue around the hearts and cover the holes with coloured tissue paper.
5. Use adhesive tape to place the project on a window pane. This will highlight the stained glass effect.
If you want to use the hearts pattern I used, see the link in my hub on stencil painting.