Create a stencil for Valentine's day
How to make a re-usable stencil for painting Valentine's Day designs.
1. Create a heart design for your stencil and transfer it on the sheet of foam or plastic.
2. With the scissors, cut out the shapes in your drawing.
3. Place a sheet of paper under the stencil. Use a stencil brush with only a small amount of paint to prevent smudging. Apply the paint in the selected area of the stencil going up and down in a vertical motion. Avoid lateral movements to prevent the paint from running under the edge of the stencil. You can use different colours.
4. When you have finished painting, remove the stencil and reveal the painting. You can always make corrections with cotton swabs.
5. This is the final result.
You can use any design you wish. If you want a copy of the design I used, you can get it for free at http://animaplates.com/v/stencil