Recycling Pizza Boxes - Tic Tac Toe
Ever wonder how to use an old pizza box? A fun tic tack toe game can be easily created out of pizza box. Kids will not only enjoy making this game they will enjoy playing it too. Part of the fun is finding their game pieces. Game pieces can be as simple as rocks or seashells or as complex as digging out seeds from plants. To play the game, each player takes turn placing a game piece within the squares, one piece per square. The first player to get three in a row wins.
- Crafting With Paper: Paper Bucket
Creative paper craft project using a poster board.
- Make a Mask of King Tutankhamen
Learn how to create King Tut's death mask. This project is fun way to learn about death masks and may be used for a halloween mask.
- Techniques When Using Markers to Color Graffiti
Learn how to color graffiti with markers instead of paint. There are three main styles to graffiti; tag, blockbuster and wild.
Gather Your Stuff:
- Flat cardboard box (such as a pizza box)
- Colored tape
- Game pieces (such as shells and rocks)
- Cut off top of box and sides.
- Paint the top and bottom of the box and let dry.
- Use colored tape such as painter tape and lay out a grid of equal size squares on the top part of the box. There should be three squares across and three squares down. An alternative to tape is to paint the lines. Use a ruler to draw out the lines and tape masking tape on each side. Paint within the masking tape. Let dry and then remove the masking tape.
- Apply glue to the back of the top and then place the top inside the bottom of the box. Press down to secure. If needed, place a heavy object such as book to hold down until the glue dries.
- Have the kids look for objects for play pieces. The objects should be different for each player such as shells for one player and rocks for the other player.
- Play the game to enjoy your new tic tac toe.
- Telecommuting and Work at Home Jobs
In todays job market any extra income comes in handy. There are telecommuting jobs out there, you just need to know where to look.
- Creative and Critical Thinking
Using the arts to teach creative and critical thinking includes teaching self esteem and leadership skills.
- Four-Techniques to Help Students Remember
Helping students become self directed learners is the greatest skill you can teach.
- Gossip in the Netherlandish's Proverbs
Gossip in the Netherlands was strong during Phillip II reign, the who ruled during the Spanish Inquisition.