jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

50 Things to do with empty jars.

1. RGraf profile image92
    RGrafposted 7 years ago

50 Things to do with empty jars.

2. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

drinking glasses, holding small parts, vase, water & oil lamps, mini hothouse, embed in cement upside down for a walkway, put water inside them,  IF HAVE LIDS then - close and then put at edge of yard every 15 feet - this will make it so that dogs don't poop in your yard, (this works in Hawai'i), put leftovers for later in fridge, water floats, m gee - that ain't 50 is it? - sorry

3. jansworld profile image55
    jansworldposted 7 years ago

i have one more for you.  i save baby food jars/lids and make neat little "pickled people" to put on your desk!  it looks like a bunch of faces looking out at you while they are trapped in the jar...i don't have one to show yet but will make some more and take a pic.  SMILES :-)

4. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 7 years ago

Pour colored sand in like they do at carnivals.  Put lights or candles inside for decoration.  Collect your spare change.  Hold rubber bands, pencils, or other office supplies.

5. alonghub profile image58
    alonghubposted 7 years ago

Etch them to make a customized gift!  You can fill with candles, sand, or dry ingredients.

6. beeeme profile image55
    beeemeposted 7 years ago

When life gives you lemons...find jars and make lemon butter.

7. Rob Ballantyne profile image58
    Rob Ballantyneposted 6 years ago

I think they're good for catching insect invaders.  Must always let them out agian though... Outside!

8. vintageglamour profile image61
    vintageglamourposted 6 years ago

there was a blog that i read where they created a chandelier from empty jars-- it was awesome.