jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your Favorite Color?

1. twobmad profile image78
    twobmadposted 7 years ago

What is your Favorite Color?

They say the like of color describes a person. Do you think so?

2. leni sands profile image75
    leni sandsposted 7 years ago

Blue - sapphire blue to be precise.  I love that colour.

I'm not sure if that colour would describe me?  If its moods, I suppose sometimes I'm blue (sad) sometimes bright and summery blue I guess, sometimes I'm red (dangerously fun or extremely angry) and other times I guess I can be black (really really sad or maybe I'm just using my 'dry sense of humour'), occasionally I'm pink with sugar coating (really good fun) rarely am I green (innocent) and I definitely don't tan well (lol).

I have a pale Irish complexion and dark brown hair and bluey green eyes.  Does that tell you anything about me, I don't know?

3. esatchel profile image91
    esatchelposted 7 years ago

My favorite color is yellow. Not to wear - I look dead-ish in yellow, but I enjoy my surroundings to have yellow. My walls in my home, with the exception of two rooms, are yellow (egg yolk-ish).

If it tells you anything about me, I suppose it would indicate that I prefer cheerful surroundings that bring light to the dark corners.

Yellow is a very friendly color, forgiving and actually, goes with just about every other color.

4. twobmad profile image78
    twobmadposted 7 years ago

You both are sharp ones.. Leni & Esatchel.. Yeap, I learn a lot from you.

5. Rob Hanlon profile image60
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

I like green, any shade of green, though a dark green is favourite.

working