jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What crafts do you make to give to others as a gifts?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image81
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

What crafts do you make to give to others as a gifts?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My grandmother would hand stitch designs on napkins, towels, make gigantic stockings, etc. Honestly, I just hand write cards in fine calligraphy. Owls, deer, rabbits, those are my specialties mainly.
    If I had more free time, I would hand stitch napkins like my grandmother taught me.

3. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I love to make crafts and have given gifts that I make since I was a young child.
    Often I try to make something that has meaning to the recipient. I ask questions and look around their home for clues.
    The latest crafts I gave as gifts were made from polymer clay and some abstract paintings.
    I like to make miniature figurines and light switch covers from clay.
    The abstract paintings are usually about something the person is passionate about.

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Cards, bookmarks, scrapbooks, etc.  There is nothing nicer then a homemade gift--it means so much more!

5. loveofnight profile image79
    loveofnightposted 5 years ago

For me it all deals with what I have available to work with. If I have yarn lying around then someone is getting a hat and scarf, If I have some leftover clay then a plaque with a heart felt message is what you might get, beads someone gets a bracelett or necklace, photos someone may get a blow-up of someone that they may love (be they photos of grandparents, pets or kids) just add a frame and the task is done.......

6. Ciel Lune profile image57
    Ciel Luneposted 5 years ago

Cards mostly, regular or pop up smile
    It depends also on the person, if I know enough about them I think of a few things that remind me of said person and try to implement that into said gift big_smile

7. nicolestrovich548 profile image59
    nicolestrovich548posted 5 years ago

I always do reward system for my kid and what i use is a cork board shaped in star with glitters. Visit http://corkboardsheets.com to know more about this.

working