jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Where can I find illustrations for my hub?

1. Christine Wade profile image68
    Christine Wadeposted 5 years ago

Where can I find illustrations for my hub?

What are the best websites  for free  photos?  I searched through Wikimedia Commons and Flickr Creative Commons  but can’t really find what I need for my Hub.

2. ZxRed profile image87
    ZxRedposted 5 years ago

I usually get my photos from freepixels.com, morguefile.com/archive, and sxc.hu. I hope you'll find what you need.

3. Mixed Media Art profile image67
    Mixed Media Artposted 5 years ago

Not quite free but still reasonably prices is CanStock Photos - for a few dollars you can buy a number of tokens. For websites and Hubpage use, the smaller images sizes are good quality.

4. manthy profile image75
    manthyposted 5 years ago

I think you would be better off to create your own.
    Sketch em out and take pics.
    That is what I am doing with all my new hubs

5. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 5 years ago

Creating your own may need to be a learning experience at first, but once you start doing it you will begin learning of online options available for selling your own photos and created graphics.  Look around hubbers' profile pages and get a feel for what others are doing.

6. cangetthere profile image74
    cangetthereposted 5 years ago

Hi Christine,
    I think your own photos are always best but I place photos on
    publicdomainpictures.net and you can use these no prob. You can buy the photographer a coffee but I have had my photos used over 400 times and I have had them there for only 3 weeks. No coffee yet. Many of the photos you can use from there are very good and there are photos for almost anything you could think of.

Good Luck

1. Christine Wade profile image68
      Christine Wadeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Cangetthere, thank you for answering. I will keep the coffee in mind.