jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you regret your Tattoo or do you still like it years later?

1. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Do you regret your Tattoo or do you still like it years later?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

Don't regret even one of them! I have 6, including my wedding ring and a couple rather large ones. I have had them all between 5-12 years. As much as I don't regret them, I would like to change one. Not that it's something I don't like, but the artist who did it wasn't the best. I just want to make it look the way I want it to. I doubt I will be regretting any of them. They all have meaning to me. I also made sure I didn't put any in places where getting older would easily change them. Every one of them was a great decision.

3. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

My first tattoo was 8 years ago and it's the most special to me, so no, I definitely don't regret it! My other two were about 5 and 6 years ago, not sure that's enough time to really look back and regret it, but I don't see myself ever regretting any of them. All of my tattoos are very sentimental and dear to my heart.

I do have a friend who has several tattoos that she just randomly picked out... a butterfly, a flower, a symbol for peace in a language that she doesn't speak and has zero ties to, etc. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one day she regretted them, but who knows. I personally stick with stuff that has real meaning to me so I know that I won't.

4. profile image0
    Aaron Jackposted 2 years ago

I don't regret mine at all. I have three tats and all three have offended some person one time or another, but I just don't really care anymore. On my left forearm I have a Canada flag tat (some Americans got mad about this for some odd reason). On my right forearm I have a hatchetman tat and on my left chest I have the confederate flag, which was my first tat about five years ago. I love every single one of them and I don't care if others don't like them, I do and thats all that matters.

working