chasemillis profile image 69

What is a good price that you would pay to have your car washed?

What would you pay if the person washing your car came and washed your car for you? I want to make a little money on the side, so I'm thinking about washing cars for $10. I want to wash the cars of the people in my neighborhood, to make it easier for me and the customer. I only wash the outside, so is that price reasonable? I do have a wetvac vaccume, so I could add that in to the package, but I'm just wondering if $10 is a good price for a car wash (at their house too)

jpcmc profile image91

JP Carlos (jpcmc) says

pmozingo profile image58

pmozingo says

LeisureLife profile image73

LeisureLife says

The Jet profile image77

The Jet says