jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Auto advancement

1. michelemacwrites profile image81
    michelemacwritesposted 4 years ago

What is one thing you wish your car could do??

1. SimeyC profile image91
      SimeyCposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Drive! I spend three to four hours commuting daily...

2. michelemacwrites profile image81
    michelemacwritesposted 4 years ago

Sounds like a dream car to me.  If only I could take a nap during commute !!!!

3. atechwiz profile image77
    atechwizposted 4 years ago

I think I am most intrigued by where car technology is going.  We see more and more advances in this field all the time.  Cars driving themselves has already been mentioned but I am also interested in ways that cars interact with people.  Are we very far away from having cars that can do things like smart phones?  I know that some cars already have features like this but I guess I am talking about when the technology becomes the norm for all cars.  One example might be the ability to pull up information about your car on say your mobile device.  The car could upload the information or it could even be requested in real time.  You could find information about how much fuel  you have, oil life, mileage, service schedules, etc.  Anyway, I will stop rambling.

1. michelemacwrites profile image81
      michelemacwritesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

atechwiz you have a valid point.  Imagine that we can already interact with our car to some extent.  It will truly be interesting to see where advancement in the auto industry will reach in the next twenty years or so.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing !!

working