jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

License Plate Frame

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 7 years ago

License Plate Frame

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

In the province of Ontario, Canada licence plate frames are deemed by the Ministry of Transportation to be illegal, but as far as I can see, it is pretty much not enforced by local Police, and Highway Police.
    Dave.

3. venomousvenky1 profile image73
    venomousvenky1posted 7 years ago

licence plate is quite a very useful stuff for transport ministry of any country but people leave it unnoticed when it is best required like accidents and other stuffs,,,,i advice it to be developed like super fast vehicle recognition s/m,,,,imaginary though,,,

4. jfagan514 profile image61
    jfagan514posted 7 years ago

Here in the Great state of Oklahoma the licence plate is used by many to advertise to the public. ie.(Auto dealers) or to support the College Football  team (OU, OSU,SWOSU,etc.)of your choice.
    They come in any color or pattern of your choice. Or with the christian symbols of your choice, (Jesus lives,Jesus loves, Jesus Saves ) How about the one with a scrolling message.
    I do beleive the ones with the flashing or blinking lights to be outlawed in Oklahoma.
    You mentioned you had an idea tucked away for a new lics. frame you may look into a copywrite first, before you make it none to anyone. especially anyone on the production side or the marketing field... you'll thank me later..

5. profile image52
    SOLAR383posted 7 years ago

I like license plate frames but like them more if the license plate itself lights up to highlight registration at night.

The registration letters which were standing out bright red during driving in fog etc.

6. profile image48
    jayleigh08posted 7 years ago

I feel licence plate frames are great, yes they are more for amusement to other drivers but they are also great for advertising advantages for those either starting out a business and can not afford sign writing or a personalised plate, as well as you can give them out to your clients who if choose to put on their car are also advertising for you. Very inventive

7. profile image51
    andremposted 7 years ago

License plates frames are cool but you have to be very careful when you are looking for one. If the frame is going to end up covering the stickers that show the month and year you could get a ticket for that. I got one for obstruction of license plate decals.

8. jonywoker profile image59
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5196860_f260.jpg

Looking for Number plates for your vehicles? Visit-National numbers in UK.They Provides their best services for number plates.

visit:http://www.nationalnumbers.co.uk/

working