jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What your life would be without electricity? Will you enjoy it?

1. jeanniedoe profile image55
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

What your life would be without electricity? Will you enjoy it?

Electricity gives happiness to life. It makes our lives comfortable and easy. Work becomes faster and convenient because of it. Through electricity you can  also communicate with your long distance loved ones.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6122351_f260.jpg

2. Devout Maven profile image60
    Devout Mavenposted 6 years ago

Life would be completely different. Life would be tough during intolerable hot & cold weathers. But,social life will improve a lot.

3. jeanniedoe profile image55
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

I agree with you. Life will be completely different especially if you are used to have electricity. And I strongly agree that relationship with your loved ones will improve.

4. poleflux profile image72
    polefluxposted 2 years ago

I would be looking for safer ground as the world would become poisoned by nuclear melt down, famine, over population due to nuclear reactor contamination in the eastern half of the US alone.  Drug addicts would take over the cities until death leaves them wholly abandoned.

If we do not dismantle all toxic reactors before the power goes out, and it will sooner than you think, the world would be a very scary place indeed. 

If we fixed that problem of melt downs from happening I believe the world could be a better place, a quieter more practical existence, a technology free utopia.

working