jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How many key holder-sized grocery/department store reward cards do you have on y

1. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

How many key holder-sized grocery/department store reward cards do you have on your keys?

Every store want you to carry their store reward cards. Are there any benefits to carrying these cards, or is it just a fad that stores have bought into?
    BTW, I have over half a dozen dangling from my car key holder.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6913700_f260.jpg

2. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

SO MANY I'M TIPPING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComfortBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol. They really can weight you down.

3. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

I only have two. Tom Thumb and Kroger. We only signed up for Tom Thumb because it literally cut the amount we would have spent in half. Instead of $12, we paid $6. I'm sure their reduced prices are what the items should actually cost though and they just up charge everyone that doesn't want to sign up with them.

ComfortBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Kroger does that too. They Up the price to make you think you're actually saving with them.

2. profile image0
      Jade0215posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, it's been a while since I've shopped at Kroger but I know they're the same way. I honestly don't like either of them. Walmart has always been the cheapest even with the discount cards that other stores offer.

working