jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think of the stanced car trend?

1. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 5 years ago

What do you think of the stanced car trend?

2. Rosana Modugno profile image83
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Unless you live in a city where there are no driveways, bumps, uneven streets, I don't see the purpose.  It's stupid.  A car should be able to ride anywhere you want to go but with this, you are limited without bottoming out the car or destroying it in one way or another.  You'll get farther on a skateboard. lol

1. jaydawg808 profile image90
      jaydawg808posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great insight! There are cars on air suspension which allow you to get over those obstacles. However, those on a static drop will have a problem!

3. Cobrafan profile image78
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

It looks stupid and is dangerous. I've read stories of guys with cars like these running through tires in less than 500 miles. That's great if they have money to buy new tires every few weeks, but a blowout on the highway is not only a risk to themselves but everyone around them. How cool is that stance when your tire blows out and a minivan behind you with a family crashes to avoid hitting you?

4. Broderick1 profile image60
    Broderick1posted 5 years ago

If it's your only car no way. But the people who do this don't drive it to walmart and to drop their kids off for school every day. They probably take them to a few car shows on the weekends. I personally think it looks cool on certain cars but these are usually tuners. I'm more of a muscle car and supercar kinda person.