jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Which do you prefer a truck or a car?

1. livinggood profile image62
    livinggoodposted 4 years ago

Which do you prefer a truck or a car?

Also please state what color vehicle you prefer.

2. stacytm profile image59
    stacytmposted 4 years ago

A truck because it has more uses, and for colour depending on the brand but sleek black is always a good look.

livinggoodposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree and black is my favorite color.

3. Silverspeeder profile image59
    Silverspeederposted 4 years ago

I prefer a Range Rover.
    I live in the UK where these vehicles are sometimes seen as trucks due to their size but I still consider it as a car.
    For me it had to be Black with privacy windows.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

My favorite color is bronze but it's so difficult to find a car in that color. And car. I might live in Texas but cars are easier to drive and do not take as much gas.

5. pagesvoice profile image84
    pagesvoiceposted 4 years ago

I live in the northeaster United States and my area is noted for lake effect snow. Furthermore, we live on a hill. Consequently, neither a truck or an automobile work for me. Instead, I like the versatility of an SUV. An SUV gives you the diversity of riding high, 4 wheel drive, can be used for hauling large items from the home improvement store and still rides and drives like a car. My favorite color is gray or silver simply because it doesn't show the dirt like darker colors.

6. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8133402_f260.jpg

Well I live in the deep south now; and I prefer a truck with 4 wheel drive. However, when I use to live and work north of lake Superior I would have to put a bunch of weight in the back of my pick-up in the winter because of the truck's lightness and without 4 wheel drive it was a bit of a pain on ice. I also had a "Mitsubitchi" Colt with front-wheel drive it was awesome for control on ice back in the 80s. Therefore, I prefer a truck (however, I prefer a truck with 4 wheel drive). I prefer 2 color patterns, blue and silver, black and ...

7. profile image50
    alexnicholasposted 4 years ago

i would like to prefer a car and i'll go with black colored royal car. ;-)
    "BMS Cars" can help you.

8. wisdom25 profile image79
    wisdom25posted 4 years ago

It really depends on the seasons. As of now since it's the summer I prefer a car; which is the 2014 Blue Ford Mustang Premium GT. I'm in an open road and there's not too many traffic on certain roads so I have fun driving it. If it's winter and there's a lot of snow I'll drive the 2014 Silver Avalanche. I can get through any hills, ice, snow and floods. This vehicle has power and it is definitely a beast.

livinggoodposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wow you really have some nice rides.

2. toptendeals profile image80
      toptendealsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wondering how that 2015 remodel is going to shape for stang.

9. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 4 years ago

I prefer car but if living in places where there are terrains then I will choose truck. Car provides comfort for my family when I drive around. But truck is more practical when the road is not even or mountaineer.

10. toptendeals profile image80
    toptendealsposted 4 years ago

Cars all the way.  Black/red.
    I just love fast cars with good handling and I dont need the utility of a truck.

working