jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you sing while driving?

1. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Do you sing while driving?

2. Helga Silva profile image83
    Helga Silvaposted 2 years ago

I don't sing while I'm driving. It's because I watch out for the people who sing while they are driving. Not to count those who text and talk on their cell phones, those who need some other light rather than green for them to start driving, those who have no clue where they are going, those who put on their make-up while driving, those who eat their lunch while driving and many other people who should have stayed home instead of driving.
    But it's ok, I got full coverage, anyway!

3. ruouvangacb profile image62
    ruouvangacbposted 2 years ago

It hard for us  and i am going to buy a new one but i hate to drive for a long time especialy in the rain conditions

4. An Aberrant Taste profile image75
    An Aberrant Tasteposted 2 years ago

Of course! Singing while driving prevents me from screaming about the idiots that either:

- Tailgate (even though I am always doing the speed limit +5 at times..WITH A BABY ON BOARD SIGN!)
    - Cut me off
    - Drive erratically and put me and my family at risk because they feel the need to do 10+ the speed limit, change lanes without a blinker, and cut off trucks because they are impatient

So yes, I sing while I drive. It prevents me from having road rage!

5. hubber8893 profile image81
    hubber8893posted 23 months ago

It depends on the mood, If I am in a cheerful mood I would like to sing. Generally, I prefer listening a song while driving.