What is the best car to optimize your earnings with Uber?

1. Angelo Grant profile image91
    Angelo Grantposted 11 months ago

What is the best car to optimize your earnings with Uber?

I would like to become an Uber driver and would like to purchase a used car that is fuel efficient, reliable and also one that does well at retaining its value. The Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry, and the Honda Accord seem to fit my desired needs. What I would like to know with some certainty is which car offers an advantage in terms of being readily selected by Uber users.

2. WheelScene profile image91
    WheelSceneposted 11 months ago

Hi Angelo,

I am not an Uber driver, but I do take Ubers often. You are on the money to be looking at Honda and Toyota, they are the brands that tend to require the least amount of maintenance and repairs and when they do it is typically less expensive than domestic products. From the aspect of user preference it really depends. In my opinion most users will not care whether your vehicle is a Honda or Toyota. For those that do a Prius would likely be the best bet because it represents "green driving". It always helps to consider a third so just for comparison sake maybe review a sonata hybrid and see what the long term ownership costs are. I wish you all the best!

working