- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
5 Businesses You Can Start For Under Ten Thousand Dollars
5 businesses you can start with little capital investment might get you started in a new business that might last a lifetime. Many people are still without a job due to the slow economy. A lot are unhappy in there jobs but stay for the security they have there. A lot of businesses start and fail in there first year. If the business is started as a part time venture, it will give it a chance to grow and become established. There are a lot of businesses that can be started with little capital investment. The most important thing is to find one that you like and enjoy doing.
1. Baking pastries or cookies can be started out in your own kitchen. If you can make the most fluffiest cinnamon roll, the different kind of chocolate chip cookie, or perhaps some new type of cookie altogether. Maybe a fudge coated fig bar, a chocolate chip wafer cookie, or something completely unheard of. The hardest part will be marketing, but if your product is really good, you might come up with the next new brand name, yours. People always like to eat and maybe you can cash in on that.
2. Janitorial service is a business that can be started with limited capital. With all the businesses that can be started, this one probably has a good chance of success. There is a big market out there for cleaning services. With all the restaurants, offices, and homes, there is unlimited cleaning to be done. This is a great husband-wife business that can be started as a part time income that could blossom into their own full time business.Making money cleaning is could be called cleaning up.
3. Growing herbs for health food stores could turn into a good way to make money. People are starting to eat healthier and now might be a good time to get into this business. The prices in health food stores are usually higher anyway and may continue to rise. This is a business that can be run from your home part time at the beginning. You can start small until your market is built up, then let it grow into a profitable full time business with very little capital investment.
4. Cleaning and repairing foreclosure homes can be very profitable. A lot of these homes have been intentionally damaged and are in need of repair. Some people have abandoned furniture and other items that have to be hauled away. The houses will all need to be cleaned and touch up work. The lawns will need mowed, trash needed taken out, and perhaps a little painting needs to be done. This is another business that can be started part time with very little capital.
5. Buying and selling jewelry online is an easy way to get business experience without a big investment. This is a business you can start and run from your home. You can set up an online store and practice making and selling your own jewelry designs also. You can make money at this if you have good designs and good marketing.
The success of any business is not guaranteed. Before you start, research your market and see if there is a demand for your product. Do not make a lot of product up that you have no market for. You must advertise to get your product known. It might be the best thing in the world, but if no one knows about it, no sales. If you are ready for your own business, there is no way to know if you will succeed until you try. And if your business does not succeed, it will not be the first or the last.
- 8 Ways To Relax
Learning to relax is something everyone should know. If you can't ever get relaxed, then stress levels build up, you become more at risk for high blood pressure, and lead to other health problems. If your...