- Business and Employment»
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Clickbank Payout Policy | Earn More With Clickbank
Just Started With Clickbank?
One of the easiest networks to start earning money online from affiliate marketing is Clickbank. Clickbank is a very popular network in the affiliate marketing business because:
- Easy sign up process
- No approval required to promote products
- No restrictions on promotional creatives
- They payout twice a month
As a new affiliate marketer to Clickbank though, it might require some getting used to.
One of the most common questions about Clickbank has to do with the payout. When will I get my Clickbank check? Why won't I get paid?
Clickbank's Payout Policy
Clickbank has some requirements that must be met before you can receive your first check. Before I get into them there are very good reasons for these requirements and when you understand them, you will see that its for your own good.
- 5 Sales - Before you can receive a Clickbank check they require that you have at least 5 sales
- One Mastercard and One Visa Sale - At least two of those sales have to be from two different credit cards one being a Mastercard and one being a Visa. Paypal doesn't count here.
- Must reach the minimum payout amount - You can set the minimum from $25.00 to $250.00 but the default is $100.00. If you haven't changed the default them you will get your first check once the amount reaches $100.00 the above requirements are met.
These requirements are only for the first check. Once you've been paid your initial check you only need to reach the minimum payout and you'll receive a check in the mail every two weeks as long as you make sales during the period.
Why All The Requirements?
Since you can actually buy Clickbank products through your own affiliate link and get the commission, Clickbank doesn't want persons to sign up just to get a discount by getting the product through their own link and if they find this is happening you can get your account suspended.
So the rule to have at least five sales with at least two different credit cards would mean that different sales from multiple customers would have to be made. Clickbank wants to make sure that they're doing business with persons who are serious about making money as an affiliate or a merchant.
This actually benefits you when you really think about it.
How To Earn More From Clickbank
As an affiliate marketer its important to have a support system behind you especially in times like these when you have questions. This is in addition to actually knowing how to earn a consistent amount every period so you can get substantial payout.
Now you can buy all the get rich ebooks the gurus throw at you but the last thing you need is another ebook that you're only going to look through once and then abandon on your hard drive.
My best recommendation is a site I have used to boost my Clickbank earnings and is the only site that I recommend to anyone who wants to learn how to do affiliate marketing - Wealthy Affiliate.
The only reason I make this recommendation is that when I joined Wealthy Affiliate after a year online my account was filled with zeros.
After signing up and getting a taste of what they had to offer, I learned stuff like:
- How to find a niche
- How to make money with no money
- how to research markets
- How to promote affiliate products online
- How to do PPC
- Article marketing
- How to build landing pages and websites
- Lots & Lots & Lots more...
I also had access to top notch tools & resources that allowed me to market online such as:
- an 8 week action plan designed for beginners to advanced level
- Site Rubix Website Builder
- Free WebHosting
- Adwords Competition Spy Tools
- Clickbank Research Tool
- Keyword Tools
- Keyword Lists
- The Infamous WA Forum
- And the latest - Rapid Writer
These tools & resources helped me earn a 4 figure income every month from Clickbank and other affiliate networks.
If you want to earn more with Clickbank then Wealthy Affiliate is a great place to start.