Formats of Formal Letters
(Private and Confidential)
Employee Number: Name:
Father Name: Address:
Subject: Appointment Letter As (Post) On (Contractual/Permanent Basis)
With the approval of the competent authority, you are hereby offered a Post of _____________ on contractual/Permanent basis at a consolidated monthly salary of ________________________
That includes all admissible allowances under the rules, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The tax liability, if any, shall be your exclusive responsibility, and you hereby authorize the Company to make any tax with-holdings from your salaries as required by law or local regulations
2. You will be allowed paid Leaves in accordance with the Leaves Policy of the Company, already in place.
3. You agree to perform and conform to such duties and instructions as may change from time to time be assigned or communicated to you by the Company, or which form part of your job description or responsibility. agree to be bound by the Company’s Rules and Regulations.
4. You will keep us informed of any changes in your residential address or family status. Your last mentioned address on our record shall be treated as final for all official and legal purposes.
5. You will be responsible for the safe keeping and return in good condition and order of all the Company’s property, which may be in your use, custody, care or charge. The Company shall have the right to deduct the money value of all such things from your dues and take such other action, as the Company deems proper in the event of your failure to account for such property to the Company’s satisfaction.
6. You will be expected to devote your entire, exclusive and undivided attention to the performance of your duties and shall not undertake any other assignment including consultation with any other person, Company or Organization
7. If a Candidate is unable to perform in a week time, His services will be terminated with an immediate effect from the employer.
Terms and conditions and contract term shall be renewed & reviewed with the consent of management and we welcome you to (Name of Company) and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial association.
- Sample Business Proposal
BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR HR OUTSOURCING INTRODUCTION Conventionally business processing outsourcing is seen as a means of driving efficiency through cost reduction. Whilst the financial business case...
- Human Resource Management System
HRMS1. Organization Structure- Define Company and Location- Define Department and Designation- Define State and Area2. Roles and User Management- Create Roles...