How to Make Gift Baskets & Easter Baskets as a Craft or Side Income
How to Make Gift Baskets - Earn Side-Income
The gift baskets can be made almost the same as the Easter baskets which is mentioned below in detail, except you will not use colored boiled eggs. Gift baskets for special occasions or holidays are great gifts, because you put thought into making the gift baskets. Each basket can be custom made with the things you put into them.
For instance, for Mother's Day the gift basket can contain:
- Shower gel
- Skin cream moisturizer
- A loofah scrub
- Pedicure kit
- Eye shadows
- Stuffed animal
- Crossword puzzle
- Fingernail Polishes
- Hair accessories
- Costume jewelry
- Family photos
- A gift certificate
How to Make Easter Baskets - Side Income
Making Easter baskets for children is a fun activity and cost effective. Many of the Easter basket products can be bought at a: 99¢ Store, Walmart, or Michael's Craft Store. Also making Easter baskets as a craft can help you make side income. These Easter baskets can also be made as gift baskets also all year-round. The holidays gift baskets can be made for are; Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Baby Shower, Father's Day, Romance, Anniversaries, Halloween, and Christmas. The items you will need are budget-friendly. Making handmade gift baskets as extra income, can benefit families that are on a budget and practicing how to save money.
Items to Buy for Making Easter Baskets
- A large empty Easter baskets.
- Easter basket grass.
- A couple of toys for the Easter basket.
- One small stuffed animal toy.
- Coloring book or activity book.
- Colorful Easter candies.
- Colored boiled Easter eggs.
- Cellophane paper to cover the Easter basket.
- A ribbon to seal the cellophane paper at the top of the basket.
Easter Egg Coloring
- You will need boiled eggs.
- Keep the egg carton to place the eggs in.
- Place about 6 small cups on the table.
- You will need food-coloring (food-coloring has 4 colors).
- Boil a small pot of water.
- Then pour the hot water in each cup.
- Each cup will have its own color: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, and orange.
- Add one teaspoon of vinegar to each cup of color, this makes the colors brighter.
- The color orange can be made with yellow and red; and the color purple can be made with red and blue.
- Now that you have the colors in each cup, you can begin dipping each boiled egg in the cups. Then place the colored eggs into the egg cartons to dry.
This Easter egg coloring activity can be a fun craft idea for the whole family. Easter baskets can be given away as gifts as well, not only given to children but to adults too. And these easy Easter basket crafts can be a side income during the Easter holiday or as gift baskets year-round.
Easter - Verse of Scripture
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
My other article on - Selling Candy from Home
- How to Sell Candy from Home - Candy Selling
Selling candy from home can be a fun way to socialize with your neighbors. A lot of money can be made by selling candy from home.
© 2012 Ann810