Make Money Online - Real Tips for Success
Be Smart and Work Hard
We've all seen these - "Work from Home" - "Guaranteed to make you Money" - No Fail System" and some of us have actually fallen for these lines. Yes, there are far more 'get rich" scams out there than real money making ideas but a smart, hard working individual can in fact make money online. Here are my Top Tips for Making Money Online: (they work)
- Become a HubPages author - This will take time and effort to make money but if you look at the Hubpages Success Stories - it is possible to make enough to supplement your income quite nicely. I won't go into this one too much as most of you know more about Hubpages than I do as a newbie.
- Sell Stock Photos Online - There are several online Photo businesses that will buy photos from you. They tend to pay more for what is "hot" right now so do some investigating before offering up your photos. istockphoto.com is a good place to start. They do require sign up and registration but most pay sites do.
- Sell Items on eBay - Everybody knows about eBay by now but did you know that you can sell higher dollar items from a Distributor and it is easier than selling your personal stuff? eBay has a very thorough training center to walk you through this money making avenue.
- Check out Amazons Mechanical Turk - I have not yet signed up for Mechanical Turk but it is next on my to do list. The premise is you sign up for free and take on assigned tasks known as "HITS" that the "Requester" (mostly Computer Programmers) post. You can usually perform the "HITS" rather quickly and make a few dollars in spending money.
- Write for eHow.com - This is similar to HubPages but with more structured format. Once an article is written and submitted the author will be compensated based on traffic. As with Hubpages it helps to know SEO optimization tricks.
- Write books for e-Readers such as Kindle - The new e-Readers have opened up a whole new way of reading and writing. You don't have to be a best selling author to make money selling books for e-Readers. Check out LuLu, Amazon, or Barnes and Nobles website for more information.
- Start your own Website based on your specialty niche' - Everybody has something they are good at - "sell" your expertise on your own website - use the same ad profit combinations/Affliate Programs on your website that you are already signed up for through your Hubpages account. Put a link at the bottom of every e-mail you send out to help you generate traffic to your website.
- Start an Online e-Commerce Store - You can use PayPal to collect for goods that you sell from your very own online store. Most web based stores can be maintained for $40 to $50.00 per month. Just like with eBay you can connect with a distributor to sell their products from your store. You maintain the store, make the sales, and the distributor ships the purchased items to your buyers.
- Sign up for Fiverr - On Fiverr people post jobs they need completed - each job pays a flat $5.00 upon completion. The beauty is you can bid on the jobs you can/will do for $5.00 or you can post what you can/will do for $5.00 and hope that a buyer takes you up on it. Don't give away your services - if you are skilled at web design - you wouldn't sell the entire web design service for a mere $5.00 - instead you would you would be wise to break it up into 10 steps and sell each step for $5.00 etc....
- Be a Proof Reader - Many companies use proof readers to check their formal and or legal documents for errors in spelling and grammar. Other groups needing proof reader services are students. You could advertise at Colleges and Universities in your area and do proof reading online for an agreed upon fee.
- Textbroker - Join Textbroker.com and become a freelance writer. You must sign up, submit a copy of your drivers license and complete a W-9 then you pick assignments that you are willing to complete for a previously set price. I made $12.87 doing just 3 assignments that took me less than an hour to complete. Make sure you chose assignments that are worth the time and effort if you want to make decent earnings.
- Telecommute Work - Many Professionals can now work from home using their computer and the internet. Nurse Case Managers, Chart Review Nurses, Online Instructors, the possibilities are endless.
These ideas are all valid ways to make money online from home with very little start up funding required. As with any job you will need to work hard, put in time and effort, and be vigilant in order to make money. Be weary of scammers offering to sell you kits to start an online business. Google, Amazon, and search engines will give you all the information you need to start your business without paying a fee.
Working an online job gives you the freedom to work the hours you want to work. You will save considerable money on gas and maintenance for your car by working from home. You will also save the costs of daycare if you have small children.
Good Luck and Happy Working with your new Online Career!