- Business and Employment»
- Learn Business Skills
What do food and beverage consultants do?
Food & Beverage Consultants
A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who provides professional or expert advice.
A Food & Beverage Consultant is someone who provides expert advice, assistance, counsel to the food & beverage industry.
This includes food production, suppliers, hotels & restaurants, packaged goods and consumer goods.
So What Are The Services They Provide?
Food & Beverage consultants provide the following services:
- Business Ideation - Conception, market research, business plans, strategy etc. visit hub
- Design - architecture, interiors, services design, layouts etc visit hub
- Menu Planning visit hub
- Human Resources - Recruitment & Training visit hub
- Food Safety & Hygiene visit hub
- Process Consultation - Standard Operating Process, Audits etc visit hub
- Marketing - Branding, Customer Relationship Management, Franchise Operations visit hub
- Revenue Management visit hub
- Purchase, Sourcing or Procurement, Vendor Development visit hub
Each of these is detailed in a separate Hub.Click on the 'visit hub' link for each to see more.