evsnm profile image 57

Copy of GO regarding Oriental colleges in Andhra Pradesh

Dear Sir,can you please provide a copy of GO/proceedings of CCE,AP, where State wide Seniority is counted on the basis of service done elsewhere in Andhrapradesh in respect of Aided ORIENTALDegree Colleges.I am in need. Please help me at the earliest.My email isevsnmurthy


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.