jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Regarding publishing

1. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

I always write my hub in MS Word and then copy and paste it in the text capsule but today I am unable to do so. The moment I click the paste option it is showing up shortcut instead and a box labelled OK. As I click OK nothing gets pasted.It is also showing up JAVA SCRIPT. I simply failed to publish my hub today. What is the problem and how to fix it?

I am troubled. Kindly help as I am not very expert in handling the technicalities of the system. Thanks in advance.

1. sofs profile image83
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Maybe a momentary glitch.. try after a while.. you may be able to get it done smile

1. shampa sadhya profile image83
        shampa sadhyaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, it is not working at all. What does this 'shortcut instead' mean? What is to be done after this label? Do help!

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image60
          Ronnie_Deyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Try using a different web browser to resolve the matter!!

1. SubmissionWork profile image43
            SubmissionWorkposted 6 years agoin reply to this

# Which browser you are using ? (Try Firefox)
            # Copy the contents to notepad and pase from there (Best way)

This is working quite fine at our end, even with wordpad.

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Copy your MS-Word content to a Note Pad. Do some simple alignments and remove any extra characters you find. And then copy it to the HP text Capsule.

3. Zabbella profile image82
    Zabbellaposted 6 years ago

I use "text document" on my computer, then cut/copy/ paste.  I don't use the MS-word.

4. SubmissionWork profile image43
    SubmissionWorkposted 6 years ago

Please update here after issue solved - like what was the problem and how you solved it.

5. profile image51
    samuiweddingposted 6 years ago

Maybe try to clean your computer memory first before copy and paste. I normally use CC Cleaner to clean my cache

working