CAN YOU CHEAT GOOGLE ADSENSE?
People Claim They Can Beat the System
So, after doing plenty of research over the past few months on how
exactly to make money working at home with Google Adsense I have
stumbled upon plenty of forums and discussions of how to cheat the
system. These are the ways that I have found but I find it hard to
believe that anyone is actually attempting this!
1. Basic clicker cheat - This person pretty much knows nothing about web technology. They will click on their own ads daily and probably have not even read the Google Adsense terms and conditions. This is also probably the same person in forums claiming their account got closed down and they swear they didn't do anything! This is also probably the idiot that starts their blog or website and immediately is clicking on ads....as if they would even be found in search engines yet.
2. Proxy clicker cheat - This person knows a little basic information about how the web works. They have probably read up on IP addresses and cookies so they think if they use an IP hider and cookie crumbler then they can get away with clicking their own ads.
3. Multiple computer clicker cheat - This person is a step smarter than the Proxy clicker cheat. They don't want to risk clicking their ads from their own computer so they have their family, friends, neighbors, pets, etc clicking. They also click from the library and work. If they thought this through then maybe they would realize that Google is a bit smarter than this and can track if all of their clicks are coming from the same city.
4. Software clicker cheat - These are the buyers of the clickbots. This is a specialized robot software to click on Adsense ads. It browses around your site and clicks on ads every few minutes. This website is popular around the world and the clickbots browse the advertiser's site also.
5. Paid clickers cheat - This person pays $50 per month to professional Adsense clickers. These are specialized internet surfers hidden away in places like China and India who personally click on your ads every few minutes. They also brown the advertiser's site and sign up for offers and newsletters.
6. Click-rings cheat - These people join hands with people with similar agendas and form groups to distribute Adsense clicks amongst themselves. Joining the click-ring network means your web address is made known to members who browse their group's website and click on ads. Some groups use mail list for communication and some are foolish enough to use forums like Yahoo.
7. Other medium cheat - This person is pretty slick and very comfortable with computers. They write or design signatures, tool bars or Firefox extensions, screensavers, etc. These are offered for people to download for free, of course their Adsense code is hidden in the click.
8. Visitor cheat - This is the person that puts on their site 'visit our sponsors' or 'check the ads above' so viewers are tricked into thinking it is not an advertisement but rather a part of their page.
9. Spam cheat - This is the highest level of all click frauds. This person spams millions of emails regularly offering something that is 'too good to be true' if the reader clicks on their ads.
10. Click through rate cheats - This is the super 'smart' cheater. They know that if the CTR exceeds a certain percentage it raises a red flag with Google. Therefore they design a few pages that will bring in super high traffic like offering freebies. They use these pages to lower their CTR by having more page impressions.
I'm not really sure why people even try or seek out these options. Google is not some mom and pop operation. I believe you will get caught. I guess with every job there is always a cheater. I personally would rather watch my earning slowly go up legitimately. Do you really want to 'watch over your shoulder' every day wondering if this is the day that Google shuts you down? I don't! So my thoughts are this, instead of spending all the time you're spending trying to be deceitful, why not put that energy into promoting your blog or site! it may take a long time to make any money but think what a rewarding feeling it will be when you do!