jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is submitting articles to article sites going to work for much longer?

1. pthom342 profile image50
    pthom342posted 8 years ago

Is submitting articles to article sites going to work for much longer?

People just seem to keep submitting the same stuff - won't Google eventually say that the article sites are just to full of the duplicate material?

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Good question.  I wish I knew the answer as to whether that is going to turn out to be a waste of time or not.

3. DiYMCoach profile image59
    DiYMCoachposted 8 years ago

You'll still get the "curious click" but the jury is out on the quality of traffic.

IMO, article marketing is still good for exposure, branding and getting valuable back links.

4. Working-At-Home profile image61
    Working-At-Homeposted 8 years ago

Quality article sites like ezineArticles.com should be around for some time because they have a real human approve every article and it those article have to follow strict guidelines.

DiYMCoach,

Yes, traffic from article marketing is pretty non existent unless you get a top position for your category. However, like you said, articles are much better for just gettting the backlinks.

5. profile image51
    Gitika Vermaposted 4 years ago

Article submission still works in 2013.
    It is useful to get website traffic to your website by giving your website link in the articles.
    Just found an awesome article directory at google.
    i submit all my articles to this directory because Its pagerank is  2 and it is dofollow seo friendly article directory.
    The site link is http://largearticle.com
    I have found that when i publish my article at http://largearticle.com my article gets indexed within 2 minutes in Google.That is very useful if you want to index your website in google.
    Though they have some guidelines to become author but they are very easy and article gets approved within 2 days.
    You will get a pr 2 d0follow permanent backlink for lifetime.  and best of all it is free.
    i found it useful so i thought why not share it with my friends.

working