Calculate 10% by moving the decimal point over one space toward your left. (If you're leaving a 10% tip you've got the answer, although most people don't leave that little).
Now that you have 10% in your mind (or on a napkin), divide it by 2 to get 5%. Add the number you have for 10% to the number you have for 5% together - and you've got 15%.
For 20%, figure out the 10% and multiply by it by 2 (or else add two 10%'s together) to get 20%.
by Jason Seale21 months ago
Hi Fellow Hubbers!I have done a bit of (unscientific) averaging of AdSense income on HubPages.com, and calculated an earnings rule for Hubs:On average, any given hub will earn about $10.00 per year.My page showing my...
by Jessica Monroe6 years ago
What is an equivalent fraction for 3/4
by ProCW7 years ago
The game is simple...You may do one of four things...Add 1, Subtract 2, multiply by 3, or divide by 4...Ex: If the previous post's number is 342, your post must be 343, 340, 1026, or 85.5...Got it? Good! Go!The number...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.