jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can you give me more information on creating a domain name for free

1. andrewchapman profile image60
    andrewchapmanposted 8 years ago

Can you give me more information on creating a domain name for free

2. bigmikeh profile image81
    bigmikehposted 8 years ago

I don't know any registrar who provides top level domain names for free, but alot of hosting packages include a free domain for the first year.

You will find some offering free subdomains ie
    yoursite.somepublisher.com

but you don't own the domain.

3. shirleybill profile image58
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

I don't know of anyone offering free domain names. There are lots of places that will give you a domain name, but only if you purchase hosting with them.
    One place that you may want to check, would be ebay. Now i have seen domain names offered on auctions there, and they were, almost free.

4. adayatech profile image60
    adayatechposted 8 years ago

I don't know anywhere you can register a domain for free, but one of the ways you can have a website without having to register a domain or pay for hosting is by creating a blog at blogger.com

5. Webloworld profile image55
    Webloworldposted 7 years ago

Weblo Free Celebrities   
    Become a Virtual Publicist by Creating Virtual World Celebrity Sites
    Claim any celebrity for free! Every Weblo Member gets the chance to manage one celebrity for FREE and earn money from the ads on their site. You become the celebrity manager and create a website dedicated to your favorite star.

Weblo Celebrities can be anyone: actors, singers, athletes, politicians, comedians, writers, heroes, friends and family. You can even make yourself a celebrity, if claim your name first!

Your website will come up in Internet searches. Add pictures, videos, gossip, news and more to your pages. Foster your community and earn more money.

Making Money with Weblo Celebrities

It's easy to make money with Weblo Celebrities. You earn:
    1)    100% of the money you make from the sale of any Weblo Celebrity Site to another member
    2)    Ad revenue earned from advertisements that you put on your site through the Weblo Ad Network

Promote your Celebrity Sites to Make More Money   
    Promote your celebrity sites by placing the widget found on your website (the embed code is on your celebrity site) to your social networking profiles, blogs and more! Add links to your site in the message boards you visit, in the blogs you write and in your instant messaging applications. The links you post will drive traffic to your site and will make you money from the hits on your page.

6. free domain name profile image57
    free domain nameposted 6 years ago

you can't "create" a domain name, but you sure can register one. big_smile

the most extensive resource on free domain names (which are really short subdomain names, but they work just the same) is: http://www.getfreedomain.name/
    go see for yourself. :-)

working