Why haven't they hired you to handle their promnotional effort? Or, have they? D

1. Russell-D profile image84
    Russell-Dposted 8 years ago

Why haven't they hired you to handle their promnotional effort? Or, have they? David Russell

You've done such a wonderful job of research and presentation, you'll probably draw them many local and travelling visitors. Good job.

2. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 8 years ago

Wow, David! I'm flattered, yet very surprised by your question! I'm not really sure how to answer. I'll start with a simple "No." I've never been contacted by Hubpages in regard to this. Do they have such a position?

I have had many comments about the diversity of my topics. You've heard the description, "jack of all trades - master of none," right? That's me! I've had a rich life and have learned many, many things during my half century on Earth. I love learning. I love reading, and, of course, I love writing.

Writing comes easy for me. It always has. My love of words is probaly what led me to become a teacher of literature and creative writing. When my hands are "working," I can turn out several hubs, articles, or stories a day. Because of severe bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, however, I can't write as much as I like.

I'll tell you how obsessed I am with writing: I think up topics and even paragraphs in my dreams, as coleridge did. I'm certainly not comparing my writing to his, it's just that our inspiration sometimes comes from the same place.

I've sold many articles to publishers. My freelance career has come to a near standstill, however, due to my addiction to Hubpages. Because I've been having so much fun here, I've sorely neglected my other venues.

I'm having great fun adding photographs, links, and videos to my hubs. I can't do that on the other places I write. I also enjoy the banter with other hubbers on the forums and the broad support system inherent at Hubpages.

I really don't know what else to say, David. I think I'm still in shock by your humbling query. I want to thank you sincerely for enjoying my hubs so much!

Closed to reply

working