jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I market and sell Spanish classes for travelers and expats coming to Bue

1. MacalaClare profile image61
    MacalaClareposted 8 years ago

How can I market and sell Spanish classes for travelers and expats coming to Buenos Aires, Argentina

I am living in Buenos Aires, and interning at a Spanish school. I need to find agencies that will market our school, find future travelers or expats to sign up for classes, and also market to people who are already in BA. What is the best way for me to do this? I need some creative ideas to get immediate business as well as long term.

2. FGual profile image61
    FGualposted 7 years ago

Advertise in blogs or websites where these people would be looking for information on spanish classes in BA. Also, is there any english language newspaper? That would be the ideal place. Go to the embassies of english-speaking countries in BA. Go to travel and airline offices that have a lot of clients from english-speaking countries. Try Craigslist in BA, or in the originating countries.

3. PaulStaley1 profile image80
    PaulStaley1posted 6 years ago

Get really attractive teachers (no shortage in Argentina) Start a blog and put photos of their smiling faces and arms around good looking students----yo aprendi espanol porke me enomore con mis maestras!! Se vende con sexo  ja ja ja triste pero la pura verdad!

4. cyncags profile image59
    cyncagsposted 6 years ago

Do they have networking groups in BA like they do here in the US? You can check some of those groups out, take business cards, flyers, etc.. they normally ask you to present a 30 second blurb on who you are, why you are there, etc.. There is a group call IBN - international business networking. unfortunately though they are pretty expensive but could be worth it. The thing with IBN is that you could visit a a chapter to see if you are interested first and if you are visiting in the states I believe you could visit a chapter here as well.

You could also post on Craigslist but instead of posting in the BA CL go to local CL for big cities and advertise on there. Write articles on hubpages ( I think this is a great forum). You can also network with some travel agencies around the world and let them know of your services...maybe they could add your classes to some of their packages.

Would it be possible to advertise with the US consulate there?

working