jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How To Tell A Scam From A Genuine Offer

1. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

How To Tell A Scam From A Genuine Offer

2. profile image48
    michael and raynaposted 7 years ago

if it is to good to be true it is a scam

3. waynet profile image73
    waynetposted 7 years ago

First of all a scam has unrealistic promises such as high earnings in a short space of time and in reality nothing is that easy, it takes work and lots of hours creating and marketing whatever.

If they ask you for money up front, you have to question if they are just out to make money or are they promoting something that will actually help you, do your research and see if anyone has done this before you and see what they say, search in forums and other blog spaces to find out, you'll need to gather as many bits of information as possible to make a decision whether it's a scam or not.

Your bank details are no one elses concern, that's why they invented paypal, never give your bank details to a business opportunities webmaster, unless you trust them.

Genuine offers are those types of offers that go out of there way to help you with lots of free content up front first and that could be ebooks, articles, podcasts or a teleseminar and then when you do purchase from the trust that they have instilled in you, they follow up with their customers to see if they need further help, scams take the money and run!

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

I have written a hub in response to this question, published under the same title.

5. Kreon48 profile image60
    Kreon48posted 7 years ago

First of all, you need to research the Author, read reviews about his site/program and basically find out if he/she is already well-known figure in Internet Marketing space.
    Famous guys in this business never give out rubbish but only quality product since they stand by their name and reputation.
    Checking their site in Alexa also helps.
    I found one such person and he REALLY overdelivers in his Free downloads. Go and check my hub about him:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Shortcut-to-Wealth-Creation

working