Do you think people feel insecure about their jobs because of the current econom

1. profile image51
    s.vanmaarionposted 7 years ago

Do you think people feel insecure about their jobs because of the current economic situation?

Do you think it means people are becoming more competitive and hostile in the workplace as a result?

2. profile image0
    loisryanposted 7 years ago

Maybe not in my job because we have a union.  I am in no danger of being laid off since I have been working there 18 years, but I would take a voluntary lay off if I am offered one.  The reason why the workers are not concerned about the company closing its door is because we produce a high quality product and the competiton does not come close.  The managers may have to be more competitive since they are not covered by a union.

3. Dollhex profile image61
    Dollhexposted 7 years ago

Well it is a good question, I'm 23 and with little work experience (due to personal reasons) I can't find a job and no one will hire me..I been looking for six months...I'm one step away from becoming a a"cam girl", it's kinda messed up this is the easiest way to find a job as a woman right now..getting nude for old pervs online! It is deff my last LAST resort.

working