jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you a Leader or Follower ?

1. profile image50
    Mrs. Snowbirdposted 7 years ago

Are you a Leader or Follower ?

The question I propose to everyone are you leader or follower in life. I think that there are times in everyones life that you are a leader and there are times when you are a follower. What I think is the most important thing is that whatever role you play in life. Judge people th fairness and justice,not by their looks or socal connections...Always remember looks and social connections are just accessories to a person, never the person whom is deep inside. The heart, soul, mind and bones and blood is where a person gets the strength to be a Leader or Follower.

2. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

There is a time to lead and a time to follow.  If you pay attention to your strengths and weaknesses you will know when to lead and when to follow.  Both require commitment.  There is a third choice, just walk away.

3. profile image54
    Bruder.Justposted 7 years ago

when somebody is needing your help, don`t walk away. Investigate in your leadership. Think about what would be if you would need help from another one. Be fair.

4. remaniki profile image79
    remanikiposted 6 years ago

Good followers learn to emulate the people who inspire them, so they can be good leaders too. I am a good follower and as you rightly said, I take the lead when the situation warrants it.

working