how could i earn with out paying a membership? cuz, right now i hav no job,so i

1. profile image44
    mark rodposted 7 years ago

how could i earn with out paying a membership? cuz, right now i hav no job,so i can pay...

membership fees, but i really want to earn money.. can u help me?

2. 5institutes profile image64
    5institutesposted 7 years ago

Actually, I've just written a Hub on freelance writing.  You can begin writing Hubs and other properties like it (Suite101, Squidoo, etc.) that you can check out through my profile, but it is free to join Elance or oDesk or Guru - you will have limited access, but for a very little bit of money (like $10/month) you can buy the ability to bid on more jobs.

As far as memberships go, I'd imagine these are the best prices around.

Another idea is to create websites of your own, for $50 annually and $8 or so a website, you can have your own websites where you sell Clickbank, Amazon, Commission Junction, etc. products.

I have about 10, and average around $350 a month.  Last month I made $730 between my web properties - all my websites are pretty much self-sustaining once set up.

The quickest money, however, is to freelance, in my experience.  I hope this helps: I'm in the same boat!  July 9th is my last day (long story, long time coming, totally wrong time of the month for this to happen).

Anyhow, email me or contact me if you need specific help.  I'm not trying to sell you anything: you can do all this for extremely little cost.

working