jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My name is nidwan anwar nd i want to start a small kind of business to support m

1. profile image46
    nidwanposted 7 years ago

My name is nidwan anwar nd i want to start a small kind of business to support ma family as well

recently i gt a smart amount of hard cash from my parents so i waz wondering to start some kind of businees which can gve me profit if i invest dis amount..i am out of ny ideas so if u cn help me out

2. bushraismail profile image60
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

i am happy to help u.
    look around ur neighborhood and see what the people really are in need but there is a low availability. start to deal with those things.
    all the best.
    consult someone who knows u well. may be ur wife then they will tell u what u are good at and bad at.

3. xclusive01 profile image57
    xclusive01posted 7 years ago

Become apart of the millionaires society with The Millionaires Den. This website isn’t just for those who are millionaires but also for those who need motivation or help to become one. The Millionaires Den will provide you with underground secrets so you can begin your journey to success. Resources will help you to discover the powerful money making secrets that are only revealed on this website. Subscribing is absolutely free meaning you will receive emails giving away exclusive information

www.themillionairesden.com

4. Information Ninja profile image59
    Information Ninjaposted 7 years ago

Market your skills.  Service businesses are easy to start and do not require a large business.

5. profile image48
    jirehco1posted 7 years ago

Nidwaan, goodevening,

visit my blog at http://www.secrettoultimatesucces.com for a few great ideas.

It is free and it is fun

working