How do I support my boyfriend how want to start his own business?

1. profile image47
    nica06posted 6 years ago

How do I support my boyfriend how want to start his own business?

my boyfriend father of my 16 month old child wants to start his own business and I'm afraid that the time that going to take from our relationship it going to separate us. I don't know how I can support him when I have an issue with how time consuming that's going to be

2. profile image0
    oldandwiseposted 6 years ago

Worst thing you can do is assuming there is going to be an issue. More importantly express your concerns to him. You might also take care of the books or advertising, easing his work load, giving you both more time together. And always remember, "Time is something you make".

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I think it's important to figure out if you are going to be together long term before you determine how to support him. You have a 1 1/2 year old child but you aren't married. My guess is you'd be a little less worried about this if you were married. A husband and wife working as a team to make a dream come true often brings people (closer) together.
    However whether you are married or not (no man wants to be stuck with a "dream killer"). If you don't support him in his business venture he will not be around you much longer. No matter what, "life is a personal journey" and each of us are responsible for our own happiness. One has to pursue their dreams in order to avoid dying with regret. Hopefully your boyfriend would be supportive of your dreams as well. The best thing you can do is let him know you back him 100%.