jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I protect myself from mistreatment from bosses?

1. profile image47
    nowhatposted 7 years ago

How do I protect myself from mistreatment from bosses?

together to manipulate employees to be insubordinate or spy on an employee to find any little behavior that can result in a write up. How do I protect myself since I am now in their radar? Everyone calls this "the treatment" because as an employee who has not had problems before starts to get criticisms, bad reviews, frequent hoovering by the boss, and so on? I'm in my 60's and female.

2. deefoster profile image59
    deefosterposted 7 years ago

If you have to protect yourself from mistreatment of bosses, are you sure you have the right employment?

I would say to educate yourself with labor laws and know what your  boss can and can not do. is a great start.  You may want to visit the department of labor website.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

seriously your best bet is to get another job. if your employment is that strained then it's time to move on.

4. eli grey profile image60
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

Know your freedoms and theirs like the back of your hand. Don't abuse those freedoms though. Continue to do what you have always done, but if you are under their close watch, be prepared for the worst. I say that because it sounds like you're in a stalemate.

working