jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How should I address Prince Harry when we write to him or speak to him please?

  1. profile image44
    janetsparrowposted 7 years ago

    How should I address Prince Harry  when we write to him or speak to him please?

  2. rosstaylor profile image60
    rosstaylorposted 7 years ago

    Your Royal Highness, I suppose would be the proper way, but he seems like a fairly down to earth guy, so I'm not really sure. Just don't write "Dear Prince Harry"!

  3. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 7 years ago

    Just call him Harry or Mr. Windsor (that is his last name, I think)

    I mean, we do not address Barack Obama as, your excllency, right?

  4. moncrieff profile image79
    moncrieffposted 7 years ago

    Depending what country you're writing from. "Your Royal Highness" is correct but if you meet Prince Harry in the USA where it does not recognise any titles and nobility, that would be a bit awkward. On the other hand, President Obama is indeed addressed as "Your Excellency" in other countries where such an address is a norm of diplomatic protocol.