jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How or what made you realize what job path to choose?

1. eastexplorer profile image61
    eastexplorerposted 7 years ago

How or what made you realize what job path to choose?

I'm having trouble deciding what kind of business I would like to go into. So i ask the question, how or why did you choose the job you are in now and do you enjoy it?

2. profile image48
    Motivate123posted 7 years ago

I am finding my dream job by creating my own..doing what i am good at and following my dreams....take chances...

3. nicehubs profile image39
    nicehubsposted 7 years ago

Whatever you do, here is my advice. Do not sit and wait while you wonder what your dream is. You can always change later.  If you want to follow your dream, but you are not sure what the dream is, do not sit and wait while trying to figure it out. Be pragmatic. Go ahead and be a dedicated student/professional in any field until you know what you really want to do in life. The transition from a boring or pragmatic career to something you love to do is much easier  when you are not broke and have a professional network of people that can offer you important connections. Follow your dream the smart way.

4. abhijeet4800 profile image80
    abhijeet4800posted 7 years ago

There are few things you need to ask your self......like what you want the most out of the two.....1) Money 2) peace of mind......

The answer to this question will help you make clear decisions....i mean ...the career path you are interested in... may not be very lucrative....hence if your priority is money....choose some other options  depending upon your strengths...and go for it...

however ..if you want peace of mind....the the career path being lucrative or not doesn't make a difference for you......then follow your dreams ..which means ..start working to get skills / formal education required to achieve your goal....

I hope that suffice..

5. eastexplorer profile image61
    eastexplorerposted 7 years ago

Hey Everyone, I just want to thank you all for your help. I will do my best to take all opinions into consideration! I currently teach English and well I enjoy it but I won't be able to "survive" comfortably on it forever..

working